LDAP CONFIGURATION IN FreeRadius

WINANT, KEVIN KW517G at att.com
Thu May 5 00:57:22 CEST 2016

Thanks Alan, This is all on the companies INTRANET.  No connectivity/access to Internet/Cloud.
The LDAP config and Cert I am trying to verify is for the ssl connection between the FreeRadius servers and the LDAP server itself when queries sent to the LDAP server.
Someplace in Free Radius I am thinking it would tell us which ROOT CA (Certificate Authority) cert and serial number it is using and via what port.  (although if using port 389 for LDAP,,I figure it is not using a cert at all) Once I can locate that info I can compare to the ROOT CA and serial  the LDAP server uses.  If the same we’re good to go when External LDAP server installs SHA256 certs shortly.
Original FreeRadius SME is no longer with us, hence the queries.