Problem expanding "%{Calling-Station-Id}"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 6 15:02:58 CEST 2016

On May 6, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Ana Gallardo Gómez <anaougu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here I don't have Calling-Station-Id to my sql query:
>
> (9) preprocess: Executing select query: SELECT username FROM radpostauth
> WHERE client like 'PA%' and reply='Access-Accept' and mac='' and authdate >
> (SELECT DATE_SUB(NOW(),INTERVAL 1 DAY)) order by authdate desc limit 1

  Your query is wrong.  You cannot put "PA%" into the query.  You MUST escape the "%", by using "%%".

  Pay attention to the real problem.  The Calling-Station-Id exists in the Access-Request, and is expanded everywhere else.

  In the query you're worried about, the SQL module returns no results.  The Calling-Station-Id exists, so the problem is somewhere else.

  So... the problem isn't the expansion of Calling-Station-Id.