EAP error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 7 15:48:04 CEST 2016

On May 7, 2016, at 9:42 AM, TOURE Amidou Florian via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Hi all ,Ecxuse me to disturb again but I have a problem when I want to authenticate a radius  local user on a NAC solution which is Packetfence.I have installed a windows certificate on the client and on my server.
> But I got this specific error : (8) Login incorrect (eap: Failed continuing EAP PEAP (25) session.  EAP sub-module failed): [Administrateur] (from client 192.168.1.5 port 50003 cli 00:40:d0:67:d0:b1)
> Is someone know how to solve this?
> This my radius debug output
> Regards
> Amidou
>
> 8) eap_peap:   This means you need to read the PREVIOUS messages in the debug output
> (8) eap_peap:   to find out the reason why the user was rejected
> (8) eap_peap:   Look for "reject" or "fail".  Those earlier messages will tell you
> (8) eap_peap:   what went wrong, and how to fix the problem

  If only the server produced some kind of error message which told you what to do...

  When we say "run the server in debug mode", we *also* mean READ the output.  And even more importantly, THINK about the output, too.

  If you're so lazy that you don't read the messages, we're too lazy to help you, too.