Issue with cuisql timing out on FR 3.12

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Wed May 11 08:48:27 CEST 2016

Thanks for the offer but our head of infrastructure wants to move to
postgresql anyway. The issue we had was with the volume of accounting
information that had to be synch'd between two servers. Invariably
something went wrong and caused the sync to stop ... which meant that none
of the other tables synch'd either. In the end we ran 2 db's in parallel
without synching  and kept accounting on 1 db

I've got postgresql in use for radacct and radpostauth data on FR 3.0.12