maximum-timeout in ippool do not work?

Yanrui Hu yhu at appannie.com
Tue May 17 10:51:15 CEST 2016

Guys,
I recently use rlm_ippool to let freeradius assign strongswan user ip.
By ACCT-STOP, freeradius can release the ip that assigned to user.
But for the case that accounting packet lost, we need a timeout mechanism.
But in ippool file, I set maximum-timout, but it do not work. the ip was
not released even that user already lost for a long time.
Any suggestions?

--
Best Regards,

Yanrui Hu

--
*This email may contain or reference confidential information and is
intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Please refrain
this email in error, please notify us at legal at appannie.com
<legal at appannie.com>** immediately and remove it from your system.*