Freeradius 3 - eDirectory Problem

Willy Offermans FreeWilly at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Tue May 17 16:08:09 CEST 2016

Dear Bebbet,

Are you familiar with ldap tools, such as ldapsearch etc? If yes, I would
recommend to search your ``ldap'' server using these tools. Apply exactly
the same base and filter, as you specified in your freeradius config. I
would expect the same number of records. If not, then this weird and needs
a deeper investigation. If yes, narrow down the number of records with your
filter, till you get your desired result. Put this filter into the config
file of freeradius.

There is another interesting warning in the debug info: ``Performing
unfiltered search in "", scope "sub"`` This needs a second thought as well.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Will