Freeraadius stale sessions (no SQL scenario)

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:39:04 CET 2016

Hi all.. Sry for last mail.
So I've ran freeradius -X and have seen that debug said "no nas type or
type set to other" was there. That was due to typo in my clients.conf file.
So I've fixed that and now it works fine. It takes a bit more time to login
for users now, but no stale sessions anymore. Anyway I've got only 1
simultaneous session allowed there, so this workaround works fine.

Sorry.
If someone has a bit more accurate solution for mu issue, don't be shy to
share :)

--
Best regards,
Roman.