Freeraadius stale sessions (no SQL scenario)

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:21:06 CET 2016

> On Nov 4, 2016, at 3:33 AM, Roman <romeo.r at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for an answer. But it seems like it is not. If I stop freeradius
> and
> > disconnect the user from NAS/PPPoE server manually, start the freeradius
> > server and user connects, Freeradius just freezes and there are some logs
> > like these:
>
>   That's not supposed to happen.

And how I can help you to diagnose and fix this issue?

> > and the mikrotik_snmp sub part is here:
>
>   Did you modify that?  Or are you posting it here because you think we
> don't know that checkrad has that code?
>
> No. In the way I copied it here - it is unmodified. And it is not working
this way. I added this not because I think, that devs don't know, what code
they write, but because I expect responses from other community members
also :) So they could see the full picture. But I really happy speaking
directly to devs on my issue. Thanks for responses.

--
Best regards,
Roman.