Configuring 3.0.12 for RadSec

Philipp Trenz mail at philipptrenz.de
Mon Nov 7 10:34:32 CET 2016

Hi list,

I need some help to configure FR for eduroam via RadSec with
PEAP/MSChapv2. Depending on the REALM requests, if it is has and is not
the local REALM, requests should get proxied to one of two external
radius server via RadSec (server_pool ?). And also the other way around
FR should be able to receive requests from an external source and
authenticate them as local users.
Requests, coming from an Access Point or via RadSec, should be processed
equally.

I'm not quite shure where to start, has anyone a example configuration
for me how to do it?
Many thanks!

Best regards,
Philipp Trenz