Freeradius and Unifi Vlan

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 00:30:18 CET 2016

Hi,

> My server is a Debian jessie fresh install with Freeradius 3.0.12(compiled
> from source, using defaults) and unifi controler 5.3.5(beta version, but i

you need to copy the contents of the post-auth from inner-tunnel to the outer reply
for thew AP to see.

HOWVERm, please dont do what you've read - thats for older version,s instead look at
the virtual servers and read the comments regarding how to enable that feature properly
on 3.0.12 - its subtly different, you need to uncomment both parts.

the old method is deprecated...even the comments in the configs tell you this

alan