eap-tls + postgresql

Kamil Jońca kjonca at o2.pl
Mon Nov 14 11:40:25 CET 2016

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk writes:

> hi,
>
> in the first instance I would advise that you read this mailing list archive
> (via google searches with the same terms as you are using) - this scenario
> has been covered many times in the past.
Hm.

I tried:

https://www.google.pl/search?q=freeradius-users+archive+sql+default&btnG=Google+Search&gws_rd=cr&ei=vIwpWMWZM4e8sQH975voBA#q=freeradius-users+list+archive+sql+eap-tls+DEFAULT

But with no success, can you give hint for keywords or sth?

Moreover it is not clear for me:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-available/sql
says

# If set to 'yes' (default) we read profiles unless Fall-Through = no in the groupreply table.
	# If set to 'no' we do not read profiles unless Fall-Through = yes in the groupreply table.
# read_profiles = yes
it suggests that if I have "Fall-Through = no" in group radgroupreply ,
then profiles are not tested.

but
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/postgresql/queries.conf
suggest than default profile is always check

What I am missing?
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight -- it's not just a good idea, it's