Status of pam_radius_auth

Michael Weissenbacher mw at dermichi.com
Tue Nov 22 19:07:09 CET 2016

Dear List!
I wanted to ask about the status of the pam_radius_auth Module found at
http://freeradius.org/pam_radius_auth/
Does this have it's own mailing list? Bugtracker? It it currently
unmaintained?

The reason i am asking is because i found a few issues and would like to
submit patches and/or find people who are willing to test them.
Unfortunately it seems that the module didn't have much activity in
recent years. Also, most distros (at least Debian, Ubuntu and Gentoo)
still package the old version 1.3.17 and not 1.4.0.

And please point me to the right place, in case it's not here :-)

thanks,
Michael