EAP-MD5 Deprecation

David Teston dteston at georgialibraries.org
Wed Nov 23 13:48:27 CET 2016

Brian, thanks for the link to the PPA. The error was just "radtest: No
'radeapclient' program was found.  Cannot perform EAP-MD5." as you listed
above.

I think the issue was caused when it was built. I've added the PPA and am
now getting other errors. Going to keep troubleshooting for now.

Thank you all for your help.
David

--
David Teston