Which wireless equipment do you recommend to work with FreeRADIUS?

Jose Quezada j.quem92cs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:43:47 CET 2016

Hello Everybody,

I have read on several blogs and also on this mailing list about problems
with NAS in deployments. Problems applying such important attributes as to
end sessions or prevent multiple sessions. I had in mind to buy a Linksys
WRT but I have dedicated to investigate what would be the best device for
my wireless implementation with FreeRadius. But I want to know from the
mouth of the experts ... Which device have tried and has worked for the
best?
100% or at least 95% compatible with this.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Jose Quezada