Segfault at src/lib/misc.c:1193 in 3.0.4 (3.0.11 looks very similar)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 3 21:30:22 CEST 2016

On Oct 3, 2016, at 3:26 PM, Mike Ely <me at mikeely.org> wrote:
> (gdb) p i
> $4 = 1
>
> Welcome to Monday.

  Well.. the code already checks that the array entries are non-NULL.  So the array is fine when the server starts.

  If it's NULL later, then something else is going on.  Maybe there's an unrelated error which smashes the array entry.

  But as I said, I've never seen this.  The unusual (but possible) reason could be that you have a problem with the system RAM.  i.e. it's failing.

  I've seen that before.