Accounting on custom tables

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 5 22:11:10 CEST 2016

On Oct 5, 2016, at 4:04 PM, Ahmed Munir <ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to know is it possible to do accounting in custom tables
> rather than using radacct? If yes, where do I need to make changes?

  Edit the sql queries.  In v3, see radii/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf

  Look for "radacct", and edit the queries.

> Further added, the platform I need to do the accounting for Asterisk and
> OpenSIPs i.e. two separate tables for Asterisk & OpenSIPs accounting .

  So configure two instances of the SQL module, and create two separate queries.

> Please advise in which config file(s) changes are required.

  Please read the existing documentation which describes how things work, and where the files are.  We can help you.  We can't do your work for you.