Linelog & radmin

Peter Balsianok balsianok.peter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:33:06 CEST 2016

Well, i need to have the content of REQUEST,CONTROL & REPLY for solving
customer trouble tickets. I want to have it on the same place as main log.
I see benefit to have HUPing in the rad_linelog (e.g.  log rotation). At
this moment i have only one options, after log rotation i have to restart
whole server.

Linelog configuration:

linelog log_request {

  filename = ${log.file}

  format = "%t : Info: REQUEST(%{User-Name}): %{pairs:request:}"

}

linelog log_control {

  filename = ${log.file}

  format = "%t : Info: CONTROL(%{User-Name}): %{pairs:control:}"

}

linelog log_proxy_request {

  filename = ${log.file}

  format = "%t : Info: PROXY-REQUEST(%{User-Name}): %{pairs:proxy-request:}"

}

linelog log_reply {

  filename = ${log.file}

  format = "%t : Info REPLY(%{User-Name}): %{pairs:reply:}"

}

linelog log_proxy_reply {

  filename = ${log.file}

  format = "%t : Info PROXY-REPLY(%{User-Name}):
Packet-Type=%{proxy-reply:Packet-Type} %{pairs:proxy-reply:}"

}