IPPool not logging to radius.log on FreeRadius 3.0.12

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 19 19:53:59 CEST 2016

  Then look at radiusd.conf, the "log" section.  You can edit the authentication log messages there.  Add whatever information you need.

> When I look into module sqlippool on version 3 it shows me the messages:

  Those messages are placed into the control list, in the Module-Success-Message attribute.  Which is documented in the "sqlippool" module configuration.

  You can then use control:Module-Success-Message to log those messages anywhere.

> Can you point me in the direction to make a linelog module?

  Perhaps reading the "mods-available" directory would be useful here.

  The solution to your issues is documented.  All you need to do is to read the documentation.