Print variables to debug output

Daniel Wruck daniel.wruck at fbchammond.com
Fri Oct 21 17:41:27 CEST 2016

I am new to FreeRADIUS and am setting up my environment. I am running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.8. My question is not really version dependent and might be answered with just 'NO'.

Is there any way in FreeRADIUS or unlang to print a string or the value of a variable when running FreeRADIUS -X?  Is there a print %{User-Name} or stdout 'Custom mschap module just completed' that would just throw add it inline to the output? It would help me to know the value of a param mid-code or to trace the order of when a certain line of code was run. I have searched unsuccessfully to find anyone say that it could or could not be done.

Dan W