rlm_rest / SSL one way and server certificate check

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Mon Oct 24 16:40:34 CEST 2016

Yes, I'm on a RHEL.

I'm not using the default libcurl, though, but a more recent version which I built myself.

I didn't specify anything for NSS.
>From libcurl configure output I see that OpenSSL is used:

#define HAVE_LIBSSL 1
#define HAVE_OPENSSL_X509_H 1
#define USE_OPENSSL 1
#define HAVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO_H 1
(etc.)

I also notice the "bundle" that libcurl sets as default:

#define CURL_CA_BUNDLE "/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt"