Proxy accounting packets

Anuruddha Premalal anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:38:20 CET 2016

Hi All,

I'm trying to proxy all the accounting packets to a different AAA.
(Original packets doesn't have a realm)

1. I have added a new realm in proxy.conf

realm vamps{
 nostrip
 type = acct
 ipaddr = 34.161.1.41
 port = 1813
 secret = abc#16
}

2. Added followig at the top of sites-enabled/default accounting section

update control {
Proxy-To-Realm := vamps
}

However whe I sedn a accounting request to home AAA it discards proxying
saying

*rad_accounting: Cancelling proxy to realm vamps, as it is a LOCAL realm.*

Am I doing something wrong with configurations. Appreciate your assistance
on this.

Thanks,
--
*Anuruddha Premalala (MIEEE)Mobile : +94717213122E-mail  :
anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com <anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com>web      :