EAP with FreeRadius and Azure Active Directory

Graeme Gellatly graemeg at roof.co.nz
Fri Sep 2 00:09:38 CEST 2016

Thanks Alan,

That guide is for Active Directory, not Azure Active Directory which is very different.  I was actually reading it when your mail came in.  The auth workflow is oauth2 based for Azure, no NTLM.

Guess I'll need to experiment with the new Domain Services feature of Azure and a VPN.  There are reports of it working with other radius servers.  Bit that sucks is I already had samba authenticating using oauth.

Will report back, once I've had a decent crack at it.