PEAP label in PRF

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 14 17:06:52 CEST 2016

On Sep 14, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Chitrang Srivastava <chitrang.srivastava at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alan,
> Yeah I was also not sure why PEAPv02 start using old seed. Could it be
> because most PEAPv1 implementation still use old seed and hence new draft
> thought of falling to old seed?

  How about asking the document authors, like I suggested?  Or did you not read my message?

  I don't know, and I don't care.  There is similarly no reason for you to know, either.  If you need an implementation of EAP, use wpa_supplicant.  If you are just interesting in reading the specs, go ask the document authors.

  I didn't write the specs, and I know nothing about them.  I hope that's clear.