Help troubleshooting No EAP session matching...

Dave Aldwinckle daldwinc at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 16 13:44:24 CEST 2016

Thanks for all of the responses. There is a lot of useful info here.

- Aruba controllers, so yes, about 4500 APs on 6 clients (good note
about max_requests)
- Will look into updating Samba, right now we are running 3.6, so too
old to use the winbind_* stuff from mschap
- Will add logging as suggested to auth type reject
- Will trial eap:caching
- We are running 3.0.10, which I understand is old. I may look into
upgrading to 3.1, but I was hoping the next upgrade would be 4.0.

The box is a VM, what did you mean by this?

 > is this box running ina  VM? the UDP performance isnt quite so good,
you need a few tweaks to that part.

Thanks again!

Dave