Help troubleshooting No EAP session matching...

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 15:39:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

> - We are running 3.0.10, which I understand is old. I may look into
> upgrading to 3.1, but I was hoping the next upgrade would be 4.0.

3.1.x is the 'old' feature track - now taken up by 4.0.x - but 4.0.x is very
vbleeding edge and having massive changes..... a 3.0.x config is quite
quick to upgrade to a 3.1.x config.

> The box is a VM, what did you mean by this?

you need to read the docs/guides for network (especially UDP) performance
for your chosen VM platform - there are OS tweaks/guides for Xen, VMware,
Hyper-V, EC2 etc.

alan