4.0.x Release Date

Philipp Trenz mail at philipptrenz.de
Mon Sep 19 14:45:41 CEST 2016

Hi FR-Team,

I started configuring an FR Server and asked here which version I should
choose. I got adviced to take 3.1.x and update to the upcoming 3.2
release. Now I read that this release will be skipped and next will be
4.0.x. Thats why I want to ask when the release will come up and how
stable the 4.0.x branch is, is it stable enough to run it on a wide
field?

When will be the 4.0.x release?

More precice I'm standing before the questions to wait for the next
release while using 3.0.x or 4.0.x. It will be no complex
infrastructure, just LDAP, PEAP w. MS-CHAPv2 and unsing the proxy.

What's your advice?
Thanks!