accounting packet loss

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:59:15 CEST 2016

The MySQL server isn’t going down, its just running high CPU aggregations and so it isnt’ able to handle the load of writing new events .
I agree that the problem is the MySQL but was hoping I could buffer events within freeRadius for a few seconds during these short windows in order to handle the load without needing to add hardware.

Thanks for the explanation.