missing.auth.so

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Sep 28 10:30:25 CEST 2016

Hello allo.

Sorry for repeating the same question..  as suggested I successfully  stopped and start the radius service, but still  has an issue, when I changed the IP to something else. When I revert it back to its orginal IP all went well.

Now my question is,  after changing the IP should reboot entire server or need to change an IP in any of the file such as (" /usr/local/freeradlus3/etc/raddb/-enabled/default") ??

Find the attached error.

With the existing IP currently Radius is running without any problem..

listen {

        type = "acct"

        ipaddr = *

        port = 0

   limit {

        max_connections = 16

        lifetime = 0

        idle_timeout = 30

listen {

        type = "auth"

        ipv6addr = ::

        port = 0

   limit {

        max_connections = 16

        lifetime = 0

        idle_timeout = 30

listen {

        type = "acct"

        ipv6addr = ::

        port = 0

   limit {

        max_connections = 16

        lifetime = 0

        idle_timeout = 30

Listening on auth address 172.17.40.138 port 18120 bound to server inner-tunnel

Listening on auth address * port 1812 bound to server default

Listening on acct address * port 1813 bound to server default

Listening on auth address :: port 1812 bound to server default

Listening on acct address :: port 1813 bound to server default

Ready to process requests

Problem is only when I changed the IP from 172.17.40.138 to 172.17.40.134

Thanks in advance for your help..

Ejaz