Help for configuration 3.0.11

Philipp Trenz mail at philipptrenz.de
Thu Sep 29 16:14:14 CEST 2016

Thanks for your help! The main problem was to notice, that the ldap user has rights to
search through ldap, but was denied to get the NT-Password Hash because its IP was not
recognized. ldap authentification now runs like a charme!

Only thing left is, that freeradius seems not to close the ldap-connection. The ldap-admin
says there are "error 11"s while the connection runs into a timeout and ldap then closes
the connection after 60s or so. Any guesses where to start?
Freeradius is also configured to work with Accounting, is FR trying to hold the connection
for setting attributes or something like this?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. I have to correct the version, it's a 3.0.12 build from last week.

Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2016, 13:32:33 CEST schrieb freeradius-users-
request at lists.freeradius.org: