freeradius sqlite3 unable to open database file

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Apr 6 18:26:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to debug the freeradius sqlite fd operations?

The strange is that it happens from time to time, initial i though it
could be related to the number of users, but is not the case, it just
happen even if there is only one connection open.

--

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,
António silva