OS / Protocol Compatibility

David Teston dteston at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 7 22:15:06 CEST 2017

Thank you all for responding.

Alan, thanks for clarifying on the protocols. I paired them randomly in the
example. A hierarchy would be very useful (but I only say that wishfully).

Arran, this is great to know.

Brian, I agree with you about PAP. We have multi-site organization, so
passwords will be transmitted over WAN. Might have to explore Matthew and
TIm's suggestions.

So to anyone... do we have any other motions to start a compatibility
matrix between OS's and protocols? If so, let's get some docs going. We can
add the nuances there too. How do we get the permissions to create content
on the wiki?

Thanks,
David

--