Windows 7, wired 802.1x, native EAP-TLS w/o AD, NPS

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Apr 10 12:23:18 CEST 2017

Hello,

> Of course it is. The problem is that Windows 7 does not support EAP-TTLS

The OP did not ask for EAP-TTLS. He wants to do EAP-TLS, which is
built-in and does not require a third-party supplicant.

But yes, *of course* it should work just fine.

Basically, follow all those fine instructions for wireless, and do them
on the wired interface instead.

This may or may not need the "Wired AutoConfig" service as a
precondition on Windows 7 indeed.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--