Freeradius in dmz (not joined to AD) and authorization from AD LDAP

chose chose at ajetaci.cz
Tue Apr 25 09:45:49 CEST 2017

   Good morning,
   is it able to authorize users from Windows AD LDAP from Freeradius in
DMZ zone without joining AD (security reasons). I found that there is
problem with passwords hash, freeradius gets password in mschapv2 ...
   Thanks for tips and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s