Mysql, Radreply attributes are not being merged.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 28 00:39:35 CEST 2017

On Apr 27, 2017, at 6:20 PM, Waqas Toor <waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2017 1:15 AM, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>
>  Run the SQL SELECTs manually and see what the difference is.
>
> Manual selects are working fine.

  That is not a good response.

  You should not be checking that the SELECTs "work". You should READ MY MESSAGE:

> Run the SQL SELECTs manually and see what the difference is.

  What part of that is unclear?

  When you cut & paste the two SELECT statements from the debug output, are the two outputs the same, or are they different?

> . Even with root and radius users. Also the
> radtest is working fine. Same configuration but not merging in actual NAS
> based Access-Accept.
> I  have tried multiple times with even changing the hostname/ip for the
> mysql (mariadb) server

  Changing the hostname of the SQL server won't change anything.

  Again, *you* configured your local system to do something.  Now, you're claiming you don't know what your system does.  And, you want us to help you fix it.

  But you're not telling us what you did.  So we can't really help you.

  Again, there is no magic here.  FreeRADIUS does not magically return one set of attributes for one request, and a different set of attributes for a different request.

  If the attributes in the Access-Accept are different, it's because YOU TOLD THE SERVER TO DO THAT.