Freeradius 2.2.5 Access by SSID

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:57:16 CEST 2017

Matthew, thanks a lot for your support.

According to your response, I see I have to configure the
/etc/freeradius/modules/ldap file with my AD parameteres (IP, port,
user/pass for query, etc).

After that, please can you clarify this points?

1) Do I have to add a new attribute in the AD for each user, with a SSID
field in order to check it through LDAP lookup ?

2) Which file do I have to add "if (Called-Station-SSID == "SSID1" and
!(Ldap-Group == "group-ssid-one")) {reject}" sentence ?

3) What do I have to fill the Ldap-group attribute in my users file, If I
want to check SSID attribute and after that compare it with the SSID coming
into "Called-id-station"???

Regards!!!

--
 //  Alejandro   //