Help with Certificates

Arron Fox arronf at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:58:56 CEST 2017

Many thanks for the swift reply, unfortunately I am out of my depth with the product suite, the previous sysadm configured the solution with no handover.

>   Where did you get these certificates?  How did you configure them in
> FreeRADIUS?

The CA's are from a Microsoft Certificate Authority, I believe that the configuration in /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ldap which then references to the certs being held in
/etc/openstack/certs.

                ca_file = /etc/openldap/certs/cacert.pem

                ca_path = /etc/openldap/certs
                certificate_file = /etc/openldap/certs/radius.pem
                private_key_file = /etc/openldap/certs/radius.key

I have been reviewing OpenLDAP but I cannot find any logs to this component, the solution was working fine and dandy up until Monday 07/08/2017. Is there a way to see if this is installed?