Freeradius 3.x with LDAP authentication

Adam Cage adamcage27 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:32:36 CEST 2017

Alan, you were right.....I haven't joined to the domain because this is a
new server, I forget it !!!

After join the domain, the radtest worked OK.

Special thanks to all of you and now I have to make the ldap authorization
clauses based on SSID and ldap-groups....maybe I will ask for your help
again.

Regards!!!