Help :: high memory usage with FR 3.0.11 on RHEL66

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Aug 17 16:48:01 CEST 2017

On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 16:39 +0200, Mariano Fons wrote:
> we're running FreeRadius 3.0.11 on RHEL6.6
> We validate with: EAP-TLS, PAP and PEAP.

3.0.15 fixes many security related issues. You should really upgrade to
that irrespective of memory leaks.

> The question is, have anyone got in this issue with this version?
> Is there any known issue in this version for this problem?

Well, the release notes for 3.0.12 show at least two memory leaks
fixed. And lots of other issues fixed in the last 18 months as well.

The config for 3.0.15 is a drop-in replacement, so I'd put that on
first and see if things improve.

--
Matthew