Running ntlm_auth as a connection pool

Arnab Roy arnabroy at mail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:56:57 CEST 2017

   Hi Mathew/Alan,

   Just a small additional question, so as it stands unless I completely
   re-do this whole piece , I am highly unlikely to get out of this hole.
   So as a temporary suggestion I have got plenty of CPU , DISK IO and
   Memory resources. Fr is barely using anything , any parameters I can
   change so FR uses the spare hardware resources to process the
   concurrent mschap requests ?

   Many Thanks
   Arnab