eap-sim configuration

Josh toal joshtoal17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:11:14 CET 2017

Hi Alan

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion.

After your mail I read on radeapclient to get better idea on that.

For eap-sim authentication, I think that we also need to modify
radiusd.conf, eap.conf, clients.conf and user files.

Can you please suggest changes on that.

I have read wiki on freeradius
http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_eap

this page do talk about some configuration of these files.

Any implementation suggestions or suggested reading will be of great help
to me.

Regards
Josh