Freeradius3 problem with instalation on Debian 9

Юра Фролов prostovrn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:24:44 CET 2017

Hello,
Now we used freeradius 2.2.5, but he is End-of-live,we will migrate to
freeradius version 3.
Because freeradius 3.0 absent in standart repository Debian 8, I downloaded
Debian 9.2.1 with official  site. After i tried install freeradius
(apt-get update && apt-get install freeradius)and recieve error:
"*Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you  are using the unstable
distribution that some requred packages have not yet been created or been
moved out to Incoming*"

Instalation i did from standart repositiries.

Two questions:
1) Can i install freeradius version 3 on Debian 8 using standard tool
(apt-get or aptitude)? Maybe add new repository or only how as separate
packet?

2) How i can install freeradius version 3  on Debian 9 using standard tool
(apt-get, aptitude)?
Maybe add new repository or only how as separate packet?

 With respect Yuri.