Nas-IP-Address regexp matching in hints/huntgroups working in 2.2.0 and not in 3.0.13

Gianni Costanzi gianni.costanzi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:22:48 CET 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Gianni Costanzi <gianni.costanzi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>   But realistically, if you have a list of IP addresses, it's better to
> put them into groups, and check the group.  See "rlm_passwd", and "man
> rlm_passwd".
>
>   You can create groups which match a list of addresses (no regex), and
> then just do group checking.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Thank you very much for the really quick answer, I'll give a look at the
docs.
The important thing is that I can match those groups within the hints file
to implement my conditional User-Name manipulation, I'll hope docs will
clarify my doubts (otherwise you'll read me soon :) ).

Best regards,
    Gianni Costanzi