EAP-TLV

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 13:57:21 CET 2017

Hi Alan,
________________________________
From: Alan Buxey <alan.buxey at gmail.com>

> Not had a problem myself with TLV set... So let's look at what that does and examine your data path.
> Is your NAS terminating the EAP and then proxying it to your FR?

I don't know how to answer that. See below.

> If there another system in the way?

No.
Client machine --- D-Link SWITCH with 802.1x enabled --- FR on a firewalled system with open ports tcp,udp 1812,1813,1814,433
Nothing else.

> You have something quirky in your config, double auth-type being set,

That was before. I mistakenly called "eap" twice in a badly built if/else clause.

I fixed that, but I'm still getting this issue.

> so send me your virtual server

> configs. There will be some obvious thing there.

I'll do that asap. Thanks!

Vieri