rlm_couchbase skipping attribute with no map entry

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Dec 19 19:44:38 CET 2017

On Dec 19, 2017, at 1:18 PM, Mike Lopes <mlopes at teksavvy.ca> wrote:

> I am trying to set up a new freeradius server (v3.0.15) so that it will send directly to a couchbase server instead of my current old radius server setup that is sending accounting via a radius-proxy server.
>
> Any help would be appreciated in trying to figure this out.
>
> I have enabled the following environment settings:

  Those don't matter.

> rlm_couchbase: skipping attribute with no map entry - User-Name

  See raddb/mods-available/couchbase.   The comments in the "update" talk about mapping RADIUS attributes to couch base attributes.

  i.e. look at the *default* configuration for documentation on what should be there.

> rlm_couchbase: skipping attribute with no map entry - Acct-Status-Type

  The default couchbase configuration has a map entry for this, along with most other RADIUS attributes.

> cat /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/couchbase
>        update {
>                sessionId = 'Acct-Session-Id'
>                uniqueId = 'Acct-Unique-Session-Id'

  Uh... that's wrong.

  See the comments in the default 3.0.15 configuration.  You've got the entries swapped.