Freeradius + redis authorize

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 12:28:13 CET 2017

Hello,

iam using actually Freeradius 3.0.15 + redis database for accounting start,
stop and interim-update all working fine for me but i need just a module
for authentication and authorize, please could somoene give me an idea how
to configure module rediswho to authorize access requests?

means to execute auth requests + acct requests.
is there any special configuration in rediswho file like this for example:

authorize_check_query = "lrange radcheck|%{User-Name} 0 1000"
 authorize_reply_query = "lrange radreply|%{User-Name} 0 1000"

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem