Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Dec 26 15:50:36 CET 2017

On Dec 26, 2017, at 6:34 AM, Bassem Mettichi <mettichi at gmail.com> wrote:

> i wouldn't like to use any sql database, i would like to ,use a memory
> database that is why i have choosed redis as the ebst solution
> but i don't know why until this time only accounting is working why they
> didn't developped a module for authorization.

  We understand.  You can stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over again.

  The short answer is that you have to create this solution yourself.  As I said already, the SQL module has a default schema, queries, etc., for authorization.  The Redis module doesn't have that.

  So no matter how many times you ask this question, the answer will always be the same.  There is NO default schema, queries, etc. for authorization in the Redis module.