Help for buy a real Cert (not self-signed)

Spider s spidersoftware at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:01:18 CET 2017

Hello, thank you for you advise, but the problem is that i use active
directory for auth, but olds printers and AP cant install the certs. I need
a solution for the users and dont need install the cert if possible. I
dont know
if i can use a auto signed from the active directoy server and dont
need install
certs, because is it inherited.

I am not lazy to install certs, is a problem for easy usage of users and
full compatibility.

Thank you for you time.