v3.0.11 Radmin problem

LABAT, Xavier xavier.labat at axione.fr
Wed Feb 1 11:19:14 CET 2017

Hi,

I have some problems with radmin since version 3.0.10 (the first version in 3.0 tried) that I don't encountered in previous versions (2.1.6 and 2.2.6) .
The main problem is when I try to launch the tool. The command < radmin > work correctly at first start but then I have to add options to start again as below :

[proxyRadius /usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin
radmin version 3.0.11, built on Mar 31 2016 at 10:41:17 - FreeRADIUS Server administration tool.
radmin>

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: Broken pipe

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# ls /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/
radiusd.pid     radiusd.sock

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin -d /usr/local/etc/raddb/
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin -n radiusd
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin -f /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock
radmin version 3.0.11, built on Mar 31 2016 at 10:41:17 - FreeRADIUS Server administration tool.
radmin>

[proxyRadius/usr/local/etc/raddb]# radmin
radmin: Error in socket: No such file or directory

The second problem is when I use a condition in Radmin. Previously we set a condition in order to capture only requests based on it, but since version 3.0.10, radmin log all requests received by server. I can see a < & > before the condition that I didn't have with previous versions :
radmin> debug condition User-Name == "toto at foo"
radmin> show debug condition
&User-Name == "toto at foo"

Can anyone tell me if it's better with version 3.0.12 or if there is a problem with my utilisation of the tool ?

Here the configuration of my solution :
radiusd.conf
localstatedir = /usr/local/var
name = radiusd
run_dir = ${localstatedir}/run/${name}

sites-enabled/control-socket
listen {
        type = control
        socket = ${run_dir}/${name}.sock
        mode = rw
}

Thanks you.

Regards.

Xavier LABAT

STN2 Axione

--
Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre systeme.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized. If you are not the right addressee, we ask you not to read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please notify this error to the sender and erase at once this communication from your system.