Help for buy a real Cert (not self-signed)

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Thu Feb 2 10:17:52 CET 2017

On 02/02/2017 08:08, Stefan Winter wrote:
> Since Android 4.3 the API allows one to pin all security parameters
> including server name. We make use of that in eduroam with the eduroam
> CAT app and config files which bring all the needed security settings.
> It is limited to one root CA though.

I have an Android 5.1 phone (Moto G gen1). I tried the CAT app but it
just crashed at the point of installing the profile. I am happy to take
this issue up offline with you if you like. It's possible there's a bug
in the XML profile I tweaked - but I'd still hope the app wouldn't crash!

Also, its terms require prior written permission for non-educational use.

Are there any alternative apps which can use this API?