FreeRADIUS v3.0.12 Error to Start

Jose Quezada j.quem92cs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:25:31 CET 2017

Hello Dears,

I have been installing freeradius v3.0.12 in a centos to prove it since I
read that the founders recommended that version because it has many better
ones. I admit that it has given me a lot of effort to get it works. I
immediately wrote radiusd -XC to see that everything was fine, and so it
was, but when I try "systemctl start / status radiusd" the service does not
start. Some help? below i put the output.

[root at centosLAB ~]# sudo systemctl status radiusd
Unit radiusd.service could not be found.
[root at centosLAB ~]# sudo systemctl start radiusd
Failed to start radiusd.service: Unit not found.
[root at centosLAB ~]#

Thanks for advance,

Jose